Friends of Christ Church
About the Friends of Christ Church
The role of the friends of Christ Church is to bring together parents, carers, teachers and members of our community to raise funds for the children of Christ Church...and have fun doing it!
With our fundraising we aim to enrich the educational experiences of the children of Christ Church by providing valuable equipment, books, and materials. We also aim to projects to enhance the building and facilities of the school. In addition the Friends of Christ Church fund Christmas parties and trips. This will be done by organising a variety of fundraising social and educational events through the year.
What have the Friends of Christ of Christ Church contributed to?
Due to the Covid pandemic, the Friends of Christ Church have been unable to meet and organise fundraising events. In previous years we have raised money and financed:
- Transport for school trips & education experiences
- Purchased books to support our English Schemes in school
- Provided items for in school parties
- Purchased activities for children, such as wet play boxes
- Purchased autograph books and other items for Year 6 leavers
Everybody is invited along to meetings. If you can not make an official meeting (held every half term) the minutes will be available on this page or can be requested from Mrs C Williams via the school office.
If you would like to join the friendly group, Coffee mornings are held weekly in the Sports Hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9.15a.m.
Due to Covid restrictions, meetings are restricted to a maximum of six people. Please contact the school office by clicking here for more information.
Please click here for our Terms of Reference
Please click here for our Financial Procedures
Current Friends of Christ Church Nominated:
- Chair - Mrs Christine Williams
- Treasurer - Mrs Ann Gregory
- Secretary - Miss Kim Taylor
- School Representative - Mrs Y Scullion