The link governor should ultimately enrich the whole governing boards understanding of their particular area and therefore contribute to more informed decision making.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Taking a special interest in a particular area of need
- Keeping abreast of development locally and nationally
- Making focused visits to the school
- Having regular contact with a member of staff with relevant responsibilities
- Monitoring how well relevant policies are operating within the school
Who are the link Governors?
- Maths - Miss K Faulner
- English - Mrs M Murray
- Computing - Miss S Jones
- EYFS - Miss K Taylor
- Safeguarding - Mrs J Harness
- SEND - Mrs L Christian
- NQT's - Mrs L Christian
- Environment - Cllr P Cleary