Teachers: Miss S Jones (3SJ)
Miss N Joiner (3NJ)
Teaching Assistant: Ms N Cotgrave
Year 3 Long Term Plan: Click here
Monday - Spellings given out
Thursday - PE
Friday - All homework due, Spelling test
· Reading bags need to be in school every day.
· Children need to read every night and reading records will be check daily.
· Practise each night using Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check technique.
· Put each word into a sentence.
· Spelling will be tested every Friday.
Times Tables Rock stars:
· This is part of the children’s weekly homework.
· The app helps improve the children’s confidence, accuracy and fluency to prepare them for the times table check in Year 4.
· Prizes and certificates given out each Friday in celebration assembly.
· Letters are given out at the end of the day. Please check your child's reading bag for any letters each day.
· All children need to bring a water bottle to school with them each day marked with their name and filled with water in case they need a drink during the day.
· Please ensure that they have suitable clothing for weather conditions e.g. coats, hats, scarves and gloves during colder months and hats and sun cream during the summer.